I am usually happy to meet with constituents to discuss issues and assist with problems where I am able. However in the current circumstances I am not holding face-to-face meetings.

Given the geographical area covered by the constituency I have always operated a system using email and phone and, with the asssitance of my team, have found that a large number of problems can be dealt with quickly and efficiently in this way. This will continue during this time of remote working. 

In the first instance please email me with a brief summary of the issue that you would like assistance with or would like to discuss. Please include your full address and contact details. You can use the contact form on this website or email me at

Where a discussion is necessary we will arrange a time to talk. 

Please note that with regard to issues that fall under the remit of a local authority I have no power to compel local authorities to act or change any decisions. However, I am always happy to formally pass on concerns that are raised with me.

Details of our local councils and what each does is below. Please also see useful contacts which gives links to a number of organisation that may be able to assist with specific questions. For advice on matters relating to COVID-19 please use this link.   

Oxfordshire County Council is responsible for local services, including education, social services, transport, roads (except trunk roads and motorways), public rights of way, libraries, the fire service, culture, trading standards, bus subsidies, minerals, waste and recycling (disposal) and the environment.

The constituency is served by two district councils, Cherwell District Council and South Oxfordshire District Council. They are responsible for local services, including planning, housing and associated benefits, rubbish collection. environmental services, leisure services, some car parks and council tax collection. 

To find your County Councillor at Oxfordshire County Council follow this link 

To find your District Councillor if you are resident in the South Oxfordshire District Council area follow this link.

To find your District Councillor if you are resident in the Cherwell District Council area follow this link