The needs of towns and villages and different groups in the constituency vary enormously, due as much as anything to the number of different communities in the constituency. I am always willing to discuss issues with groups and speak out behalf of local communities where appropriate. I have taken issues to Government Ministers and also raised issues with local councils and other organisations to get clear and honest answers. Examples include:
- Lobbied Ministers for disabled facilities at Goring Station
- Lobbied highways England for better road signage on the M40.
- Arranged meetings with Thames Water to get improved sewerage in Sydenham
- Set up meetings with Ministers for head teachers and governors on local school isssues
- Met with the Civil Aviation Authority to look at flights paths over the constituency
- Arranged community meetings with Great Western on scheduling for the Henley Branch Line
- Lobbied the Post Office to keep Clifden Hampden Post Office Open and to relocate Wheatley Post Office.